Sign In / Sign Out
Simple is the essential instrument in the modern office. It provides flexibility, efficiency and adaptation in every work environments, from directors offices to work areas and meeting rooms. Simple is available in Basic version, with squared backrest, or in the Simple Work version, with rounded backrest.
The unassuming semplicity gives a pleasant casualness, Simple’s refined detailing and carefully tailored proportions reflect elegance.
HOW DOES AN ERGONOMIC CHAIR HAVE TO BE?
- Must consent for a correct posture
- It mustn’t cause fatigue to the back muscles
- It must lighten the load of the intervertebral discs
- Must avoid pressure points on nerves and blood circulation
- Must consent for frequent and free body and limb movement, avoiding muscle strain, harmful to health.
The correct height of all working equipment, from the chair to the desk, is fundamental for a correct and non fatiguing posture.
The size of the office chair seat should be able to adapt to the different heights of the vast majority of the population.
An ergonomic posture at work is achieved when both the functional characteristics and the dimensions of the equipment, including those of the seat, are appropriate to the activities, the context in which it takes place and to the user's body size.
- Headache - Neck /Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain
- Arm/Hand Pain
- Stomach Pain - Circulation Disorders
- Leg Pain
- Improved Circulation - Tension Reduction and Prevention - Overall well-being sensation - Concentration Improvement at work
- Major creativity
- Greater performance
- Increased Quality
THE USE OF THE ENTIRE SEATING SURFACE:
The whole surface of the anatomic chair must be occupied.
Only in this way is the appropriate support, achieved by the correct contact, can be guaranteed.
CORRECT HEIGHT REGULATION OF THE SEAT:
It is intended for correct height regulation:
- a 90° angle of the elbow when the forearm is in a horizontal position on a working surface;
- a 90° angle of the knee when both feet are completely on the floor;
- If the work surface is too high and cannot be adjusted, a footrest is necessary where it can be adjusted in height and in inclination;
This guarantees a correct circulation of the blood avoiding pressure points on nerves.
LUMBAR SUPPORT REGULATION:
Adjust the height of the lumbar support so that the curve of the backrest supports the spine at the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebra (zone in which the spine presents major curving). In this way, the normal S curving of the spine is assured in almost every seating position.
Back muscles are not stressed and load of the intervertebral discs is lightened.
For a dynamic seating it is necessary to often change posture, i.e. switching from back to front posture and vice versa. It is recommended therefore, to regulate the tension of the backrest to individual needs.
It permits the user to move his body avoiding muscle damage, harmful to health.
Login to see all reserved downloads.
Sign In / Sign Out